Our Best Reason to Join:
There are many reasons to join Philadelphia BMA. Most importantly, it is an opportunity to further the development of business-to-business marketing as a distinct specialty within the marketing arena. This can lead to better success for you individually as you progress through your career or with how you deal with others you work with within your marketing department or organization. Becoming a member also links you with several hundred marketers in the Philadelphia area, as well as thousands of business marketers nationally who belong to more than 20 chapters across the country. All linked by a centralized organizations dedicated to furthering the cause and development of our specialty – b-to-b marketing.
- Discounts - Members receive major discounts at all events, including the monthly luncheons and breakfast roundtables.
- BMAil - Electronic newsletter features news of Chapter activities and developments involving members and their firms.
- Complimentary Subscription to B-to-B Magazine - This subscription has a $59 value.
- Webinar Series - catch up on B-to-B best practices in the comfort of your own office. Members never pay for our webinar events but these topic driven events are open to all.
- BMA International Conference - Annual 3-day conference in June for members and partners in a different city each year.
- CareerLink - Employment listings publicize current job openings and talent available.
- BMA/Philadelphia Member Directory - A directory of members available to members only by using their BMA login and password.
- FedEx Discounts - BMA members saved on FedEx. It’s the FedEx Advantage — another great advantage for members of BMA. To join in the savings, call 1.800.345.6227 and mention the BMA discount shipping program.
- PR Newswire - The PR Toolkit provides a host of valuable resources, special offers and discounts available only through the PR Toolkit on the BMA Web site at www.marketing.org. Go to PR Toolkit and select Request More Information.
Questions regarding BMA Membership can be directed to Lisa Schwarz, the BMA Member Services Manager of the Business Marketing Association, at 630-544-5054 x123 or e-mail email@example.com